Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

i may now pronounce you husband and wife.




      

     

      



Make Up-
Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation
Boots Natural Collection pressed powder
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara

Vest top - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - Primark
Bag - River Island
Ear rings - Miss Selfridge


Hi dolls, hope you guys don't mind but i've opt for a different blog post. Friday 19th October was my beautiful Auntie Sarah and my now Uncle Jay's wedding, so I took some photos and decided to share them on here, showing what I wore and just a general outlook on the day.

Given it was an October wedding, it was a surprisingly nice day. It was only a quiet wedding, with family, a few friends and of course the newly weds, followed by a meal in a restaurant called La Pharmacie in Middlesbrough, close to wear we live. All together it was a lovely day, considering I also caught the bouquet of flowers!


I'm going to try and do at least one blog post a week for now, as I have a lot on with college.
Love, B.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment