Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

beauty blogger tag!


aloha dolls!
so I thought i'd try a different blog post today, and do a beauty blogger tag.
I know i'm basing my blog mostly on fashion, but i'm going to start including beauty in it.
I got this from the gorgeous Sweetaholic Beauty at http://www.sweetaholic-beauty.com, definitely worth a look!
and on with the questions...



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
it's naturally straight-ish, with a horrible kink/wave!


2. What is your natural hair color?
a really like mousy brown colour, not a very good one either.


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I actually used to work in salons when I was training to be a hairdresser, so i'd always had it done in salons. But as i'm not doing that anymore, it's home dye for me!

4. How often do you wash your hair?
my hair is so good when it comes to washing it, if I want I can leave it 4 days without washing it, but I usually do it every 3 days.


5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
there's nothing I can do with my natural hair so I always wear extensions, but I normally stick to the same few styles of either down and straight/wavy, up in a huge bun or pony tail or down to the side in a plait. but of course, I back-comb the hell out of it so it's huge no matter what style I have it!

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
when I was 16/17 I always used to put false nails on myself, but now I go to a nail bar and have acrylics put on every 6 weeks.


7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I try not to paint my nails too much, especially when I have my acrylics on. but when they are painted, i'll stick to the same colour for a few weeks then change.


8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I ALWAYS have them painted, no matter what time of the year it is!


9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
about 20-30 minutes, depending on where i'm going. but usually about 25 minutes on an average day.


10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
always my face.


11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I seriously wish I could collect, unfortunately my bank balance doesn't let me! that's why I love to take advantage on birthday's/christmas.


12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I do when I go out, but recently i've been wearing them on a daily bases.


13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
yea, unless i'm staying at home all day. or if i'm just popping out, just a bit of BB cream.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
not if it's just the usuals in my house (my mam, stepdad or brother) but if we have other family over then I sometimes do, as family normally only come over for a special occasion.


15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
not usually, I hate being seen with no make up in public.


16. How many high end products do you have?
not much! I like sticking to the high street, with the occasional high end product every now and again.


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
i'm so bad! every now and again.


18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
this is gonna seem weird, but I bet i'm not the only one! to save time on a morning choosing, what I do is, when I go to bed on a night before I drift off I think about what's been washed, what I haven't worn for a while and decide then!

19. How often do you change your handbag?
not very often, I have one that I use mostly for college and a couple for anything other.


20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
on a weekday i'm up at 6.30am and go to sleep 12-1am.
on a weekend I get up and go to sleep whenever!


21. How often & when do you workout?
I don't "work out" but i'm always walking about.


22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
right.


23. How tall are you?
a very short 5" 2'.


24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I know the odd phrase in Polish?


25. How many pets do you have?
4 rabbits called Bailey, George, Poppy and Dylan (2 of which are albino) and 2 cats called Sophie and Wally.


26. How often are you on Blogger?
whenever I blog really, I actually only follow Beauty Crush haha! I often read other peoples but don't follow.


27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
I love reading comments on other peoples blogs, but because mine isn't that well-known I never get any on mine!

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I keep a list in my head of what I want to try and what I can buy.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Pursuit Of Happiness actually came from the song by Kid Cudi, and it's a quote that I now live by, by being on the pursuit of happiness. I even have it tattooed on my collar bone in arabic!


30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
at the minute I use my trusty iPhone camera. I was meant to be getting a proper DSLR camera for christmas, for college work and filming (as I was gonna start a youtube channel) but i'm gonna save for one instead.


31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I still live with my parents, so very rarely haha! i'll help out, but my mam is an absolute clean freak and doesn't like anything done any other way!


32. What is your favorite color?
I love pastel colours, but my favourite is probablt a mojito green, the same colour my bedroom is painted. either that or a pastel yellow.


33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Vogue!


34. Do you swear?
all of the time, it's probably my worst habbit!


35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
given it's 5.45pm, there's not much to be done as i've already been to college and everything! but I think i'm gonna get ready and go and spend the night at my boyfriend's :)


and that's 35 beauty questions about me! and I tag you ALL! so get answering!
i'm gonna do another tag similar to this, but a fashion tag. so watch this space!
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment