Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

absent explanation & 50 random facts about me tag.

hello strangers!
so it appears I have been absent for 2 months now, and I didn't intend to be!
it's that time of year when college is hectic and a lot is going on. in just a few weeks i'm going to be ending my second year at college, so the past couple of months have been crazy with work. so I apologise! but summer's coming up so hopefully there shall be a lot of posts over the next few months.


anyway, grovelling over!
i've seen this tag around on youtube, but as I don't have a channel (yet), i've decided to do it here on my blog, just for you guys to get to know me a little better.

1. I live in North East England with my mam, stepdad and brother.
2. I am currently studying art & design at college and love it.
3. Green is my favourite colour.
4. I have 1 tattoo on my collar bone.
5. My worst habit is smoking.
6. I'm only a small 5" 2'.
7. My favourite place in the world is Valletta in Malta.
8. I'm obsessed with youtubers.
9. I'm already running out of facts.
10. My favourite make-up brand is Benefit.
11. I have 6 pets - 4 rabbits (2 of which live in the house) and 2 cats.
12. I have an unhealthy obsession with toast.
13. I work in a pub behind the bar and absolutely love it.
14. My natural hair colour is brown.
15. I love to read.
16. My favourite film of all time is Moulin Rouge.
17. I quite possibly like every main genre of music.
18. My nails are currently painted blue.
19. I have 6 piercings - you can guess where they are.
20. Geordie Shore & Hollyoaks are my favourite English tv shows.
21. I have never broken a bone (touch wood).
22. I spent my first Christmas in hospital due to my asthma.
23. I have had my hair all kinds of colours, including red, purple, black, brown, blonde and bleached blonde.
24. I am soon to be learning to drive after having to stop my lessons.
25. I love to bake.
26. I have family in Canada.
27. I want to travel the world and move to London or Malta one day.
28. When I leave college I want to study Fashion Communications.
29. I am a nightmare at keeping my room tidy.
30. My best friend is called Heather. She's crazy.
31. I have known my other best friend Kay for almost 7 years. She's my oldest friend.
32. I have a weird habit of doing everything on my right before my left, such as putting on shoes or walking down stairs, right foot first.
33. My birthday is 2 weeks on Thursday and i'll be turning 19.
34. Hands down, I have the best boyfriend. He's called Jonny and he's a star.
35. I used to be a hairdresser until I realised I wasn't any good.
36. My little cousin Lola is the best person in the world. She's 3 and her main life goal is to either be Spiderman or Batman.
37. My favourite animal is a dinosaur.
38. I used to work in McDonald's and hated it.
39. I have never been stung by a bee or a wasp.
40. I love sausage, bean and cheese melts from Greggs.
41. I have a list of bands/artists I wish to see in the next few years including Chase & Status, Deadmau5, Rolling Stones and Pendulum.
42. I used to be a Girl Guide.
43. On my 12th birthday the date was 6th June 2006 (6.6.6.)
44. I used to be able to play the guitar.
45. I like to surprise people with my talent on Call of Duty.
46. I have only been to one concert, and it was to see Florence and The Machine. Best day of my life.
47. All of the jeans/leggings/shorts I wear are high waisted. All of them.
48. My dad is an official Jedi.
49. My toe nails are currently painted orange.
50. Once I stalked Noel Fielding around Topman in London and watched him look at boxers.

So that's me and 50 weird facts about me!
not entirely sure what i'll be doing for my next post, but i'll have one up before this weekend.
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment