Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

my bath/night time products.


Hey guys,
I've been wanting to do this post for a while, so when I was going in the bath tonight I thought i'd include the things I use, both when going in the bath and every night before bed.








products-
Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Conditioner
TRESemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo
Aqueous Cream
No.7 Beautiful Skin Foam Cleanser
Elizabeth Arden Exfoliating Cleanser
PRO:VOKE Touch of Silver Shampoo
Dove Visible Effects Nourishing Body Lotion


I'm inbetween shampoo and conditioner at the minute, but the one's i'm currently using are the TRESemme deep cleansing shampoo, which is good for my hair as I use quite a lot of product on my hair, such as hairspray and mousse. I also use the PRO:VOKE silver shampoo as I have bleached blonde hair, and this shampoo is really good at taking out the brassy tints. I recently picked up this conditioner, and have really taken a liking to it.

I use two different kinds of moisturiser. I like the Dove one as it leaves my skin incredibly soft, but I also use the Aqueous cream as I was prescribed it from the doctors as, unfortunately, I have eczema. As the Aqueous cream isn't perfumed, it's great for my skin. I use this moisturiser before I do my fake tan.

The two cleansers i'm using at the minute are the No.7 foaming cleanser and the Elizabeth Arden exfoliating cleanser. I got the No.7 cleanser for christmas, and this bottle has lasted me this long, considering I use it most days. I then use the Elizabeth Arden one, which leaves my face feeling so soft, and just removes any left over make up and opens up my pores, which is great after a day of wearing make up, letting my skin breathe.

I know this post might not be interesting, but I have a few posts planned for the next week which i'm going to photograph tomorrow, including what's in my make up bag and a mini collective haul.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment