Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014.

Hello dolls!
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Sorry I haven't been posting much, but I've been really busy over the festive period, visiting family and seeing friends, as well as working hard!
I just wanted to do a quick post before work tonight (yes, I'm working on New Years Eve!). I've been having a think about New Years Resolutions, and if I actually wanted to make any, as it's very rare that I stick to them.
So instead of the typical ones, such as start the gym or quit smoking, I thought about ones I could actually achieve, and this is what I've came up with!


1. My top resolution, and priority this year, is to get into university. As you probably know, I'm currently studying art & design at college and I'm in my final year. When I go back to college, I'll be sending my application form off and fingers crossed I'll get in!

2. Take more photos. I do take a lot of photos, but I want to take a lot more, just for memories sake.

3. Speaking of memories, I want to make more. 2013 was a good year admittedly, but I want 2014 to be better. I want to meet new people and visit new places.

4. Get more piercings and tattoos! I have 5 piercings and 2 tattoos, but I want to add to these and get a lot more!

They're the only resolutions I could think of that I can think of. In 2014, I'm going on 2 holidays (so far planned), going to a few gigs and festivals, and moving out! It's going to be a good year, and I'm going to make it count.

However you're celebrating the new year, I hope you guys make it one to remember! And if you're going out, stay safe and don't start 2014 badly!

Happy new year guys, make it a good one x



No comments:

Post a Comment