Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Blogger Firsts | Beauty Edition.

Hey dolls,
it's been a while since I've done a tag, and the lovely Jess over at Dungarees And Donuts tagged me to do my blogger firsts, the beauty edition! I love the idea behind the tag, and it's like nothing I've done before and I love reminiscing about when I first started my blog.


The first brand you found out about due to blogging?
I think the first brand was Real Techniques. Before blogging, I didn't pay much attention to make up, never mind brushes. So when I got more into it, it was great to find this affordable yet professional make up brushes.

The first Youtube tutorial you watched and attempted?
I'm actually not 100% sure, but I have a feeling it may have been a contouring video, shock horror! I remember having blusher and bronzer, but knowing how to use them in a better way just made me feel loads better about my make up!

The first high end item you bought?
I'd never been able to afford high end make up before, so I got a few bits from Benefit a couple of christmas' ago, including the POREfessional and the Hello Flawless foundation. I love the Benefit make up, and it's got me more into the high end make up.

The first product you regret buying?
I wouldn't exactly say I regret it, but I'd say the Elizabeth Arden Mineral Foundation. I absolutely loved it when I got it, but after about two weeks and it ran out, I was gutted! I would love to repurchase it, but maybe if I was only to use it for special occasions.

The first product you repurchased?
I think it was the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I was wanting to try a new one a while ago, so I got that one and I just loved it and had to buy it again! I'm trying new foundations at the minute, but I keep finding myself going back to the Maybelline one.

The first product you reviewed on your blog?
I had a blog before I started this one, and I remember reviewing a fake tan that I'd got from TK Maxx, and it was the most awkward, shortest few sentences I've ever wrote- worst excuse for a review ever haha!

The first product you bought due to a blogger review?
I think it might have been the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I'd seen it on so many blogs, so I decided to go out and get it myself and I'm so glad I did. I love it!

Do you still use any of your first blogger make up purchases?
I still use a couple of my first purchases, like the Collection Concealer and the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara, still two favourites of mine!

And that's it for the tag, and I tag all you fellow beauty bloggers to do it to!
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment