Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

The TMI Tag.

Hello dolls!
For today's blog post I've decided to jump on the band wagon and do the TMI tag, which has been done by many bloggers and Youtuber's already. So I'll get straight to it!


1. What are you wearing?
I'm currently wearing my boyfriend's Ian Brown tee with some funky ass pyjama bottoms. Monday's my day off, so it's a lazy day for me.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes.

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
Kind of. It could have been much worse.

4. How tall are you?
I am a very small 5" 2'.

5. How much do you weigh?
Around 10st.

6. Any tattoos?
I have two. I have Arabic writing on my collar bone and a love heart on my ring finger.

7. Any piercings?
I have a few. My ears, nose, tongue, vertical labret and nipple. I've also had my labret and nape (back of my neck) done before, but no longer have them.

8. OTP (one true pairing)?
Danny and Stacie in Hustle. Does that count? And Naomi and Max from 90210.

9. Favourite TV show?
I adore Hollyoaks. I know, it's bad. I also love 90210 and Secret Diary of a Call Girl, and I'm currently watching Breaking Bad and Gossip Girl.

10. Favourite bands?
At the minute I'm absolutely in love with Arctic Monkeys, but my all time favourites are Florence & the Machine, Chase & Status, Deadmau5, Pendulum, Swedish House Mafia, then bands like Oasis, Rolling Stones, The Smiths, too many to even name.

11. Something you miss?
My childhood and school.

12. Favourite song?
At the minute it's definitely Duke Dumont - I Got U. Summer tune!

13. How old are you?
19, and I turn 20 in June.

14. Zodiac sign?
Gemini.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who has a great sense of humour, who can make me laugh and who I have great banter with.

16. Favourite quote?
As I'm studying art, I love anything that comes from an artist, such as "Death can mean a lot of money, honey. Death can really make you a star" by Andy Warhol, and "Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb he comfortable" by Banksy.

17. Favourite actor?
I adore Marc Warren (Danny Blue from Hustle), Aaron Paul (Jesse from Breaking Bad) and my all time favourite actor Ewan McGregor.

18. Favourite colour.
I love any pastel colour, but my favourite colour is green.

19. Loud music or soft?
Definitely loud!

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
I like to do things to keep my mind occupied when I'm sad, so I'll usually go to my room and do art work or something.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
If I wash my hair, about half an hour. If I don't, about 20 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I give myself an hour, depending on how I'm having my hair.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes in year 6, cringe.

24. Turn on?
Can I answer that here?

25. Turn off?
Obnoxious people and bad hygiene.

26. Reason I started blogging?
I've been blogging for a good few years now and I've had various ideas. It was my Grandma who first mentioned that I should make a blog, and eventually it developed into this one I have now, which I can share all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle with.

27. Fears?
Being unsuccessful.

28. Last thing that made me cry?
When I was at hospital last week.

29. Last time you said you loved somebody?
Saturday. I think.

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
I wasn't sure what to name it, but I have 'Pursuit of Happiness' tattooed on my collar bone. And it's my favourite song. I live by the lyrics.

31. Last book you read?
Jessie J's autobiography.

32. Book your currently reading?
I'm not reading one at the minute, I need to find a new good one. I love books!

33. Last show you watched?
Gossip Girl. ADDICTED.

34. Last person you talked to?
My mam.

35. Relationship between you and the last person you text?
My best friend and soul mate Heather.

36. Favourite food?
I simply cannot answer this question, there are too many. However I love Chinese and Mexican food.

37. Place you want to visit?
New York, Paris, Mexico, India, Africa and Thailand.

38. Last place you were?
Asda.

39. Do you have a crush?
My boyfriend, obviously. But I'm in love with Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys singer) and actor Marc Warren.

40. Last time you kissed somebody?
Yesterday.

41. Last time you were insulted?
At work on Saturday night.

42. Favourite flavour of sweets?
Strawberry.

43. What instrument do you play?
I used to play guitar and I want to learn to play piano.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Pandora ring I got off my boyfriend for Valentine's Day.

45. Last sport you played?
No.

46. Last song you sang?
Route 94 - My Love.

47. Favourite chat up line?
"Did you fall from heaven because have sex with me." I think it's so funny.

48. Have you ever used it?
Oh yeah I use it all the time. (Sarcasm.)

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
My boyfriend, yesterday.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone that hasn't yet!


And that's all the questions! Let me know if you do it too.
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment