Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

A Day In The Life | Day Out In Sunderland.


Aloha dolls,
So I know my posts have been non existent since April, but after a few months off I want to get back into blogging.
I wanted to try a new kind of post - a day in the life. I know this isn't new in the blogging world, but it's just something new for me that I wanted to try. I like to include content that I would like seeing myself, and these kinds of posts are my favourite as I love being nosy!


The other day I spent the day in Sunderland with my best friend Heather. As I have just started University at Sunderland, I was unfamiliar with the city and wanted to go for a mooch around before I started. As we had a good few hours spare, we decided to make a day of it.




  







After we found the University and had a look around, we went for dinner at a pub just round the corner called The Lambton Worm, which was just your average Wetherspoons pub but the food was lovely. We had a wander round the area and found ourselves at the Winter Gardens, which I did a previous post about when I went with college on a trip. But because Heather couldn't come on that trip, and I knew she would love it, we decided to go. If you haven't seen my other post about the Winter Gardens or don't know what it is, it's basically a huge indoor rain forest and museum. (They also have a room where you can dress up, that explains the picture of Heather dressed as Little Red Riding Hood).
When we'd finished in there, we decided to go for a coffee, and found this gorgeous little vintage tea room. We got a pot of tea each and some chocolate and orange cake to share, which was lovely, and just sat chatting for ages. Even though that's all we ever seem to do anyway, it was nice to be somewhere different and out of our home town for a change.
Once we'd finished there, we made our way to the train station and back home.

It was such a cute mate date and day out, and would really recommend Sunderland if you're in the area at all.
Hope you guys enjoyed this style of post, let me know what you think and if you'd like to see more of this style!

Love, B x


Where else to find us-
My twitter- @_bethhenderson
My Instagram- @_bethanyhenderson
Heather's Twitter- @heatherwalkerxo
Heather's Instagram- @hev_walker

No comments:

Post a Comment