Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Malta - a week in photos.


Hey dolls,
so if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram (if not i'll leave my links at the bottom) then you're probably aware by my vast amount of photos posted that I've recently been to Malta. I went last year and took my laptop with me, so I was blogging every day. But this time, I just wanted a nice break from work, uni and blogging, so I decided to leave the laptop behind and catch up on posts now I'm home.


I have a few holiday related posts planned, like what's in my flight bag, what's in my makeup bag: holiday edition etc. I wanted to do a kind of summary post, like the full week in photos, just to let you guys in on what we did, where we stayed and what I ate, as I took a hell of a lot of food pictures!

If you haven't been to or heard of Malta before, it's a tiny island just off the coast of Italy. I went for a week with my mam and stepdad, and it was literally the best week of my life. We stayed in a little town called Birgu, and luckily we timed our holiday right as the annual Birgu festival was on, which was basically a weekend full of live music, cute stalls and the entire Birgu town lit up by candle light. It was just amazing!

These aren't in any particular order...






























   











And that pretty much sums up my week! Watch this space for more holiday related posts coming up next week.
B x


twitter- @_bethhenderson
instagram- @_bethanyhenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment