Pages

Saturday 25 October 2014

40 Beauty Questions Tag.

Hello dolls!
I'm feeling the love when it comes to my blog lately, hence the amount of posts I've been putting up (which is probably just the norm for everyone else but it's good for me!) I've even been scheduling my posts, like if you'd have asked me about scheduling posts a few weeks ago I wouldn't have had a clue!
I'm getting more into blogging now I have a clear idea of my content. I'm really happy with it at the minute. I'm kind of getting into a routine, but I haven't got one for definite yet. What I'm hoping to do is definitely post once a week, then when I have the time put another one up in-between, something like a life in the day or a tag. Like this post!
I seen this tag on the internet the other day and decided to do it, just because I love doing them and they're a bit of fun.


SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually twice, unless I'm tired and lazy then it's just the once on a night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have really dry skin.

-What is your current facial wash?
It's a Nivea foaming cleanser.

-Do you exfoliate?
It's really bad but I don't!

-What brand do you use?
Mostly Nivea.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Again, it's Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream.

-Do you have freckles?
I have really faint ones, unless I've been in the sun or on sunbeds.

-Do you use eye cream?
Not yet.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
It all depends. At the minute, yes.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Luckily not!


MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
At the minute I'm using either Revlon's Colour Stay or The Bodyshop Extra Minerals Virgin Liquid Foundation.

-How about concealer?
Again, I use two. Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer and Nyx's HD Concealer.

-Do you know your undertone color?
It's pink.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them, they're an everyday thing for me.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yeah but mine never last that long anyway!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
L'Oreal at the minute.

-Sephora or MAC?
I've only used Mac before.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Mostly brushes and sometimes a beauty blender for foundation.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Sometimes.

-For the face?
Always.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I like any from Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I have done before.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
At the minute it's a dark purple one by Nyx (not sure of the shade, haven't got it with me).

-How about lipgloss?
I never really use lipgloss.

-What is your favorite brush to use?
Probably the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I've looked but never bought.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I'd probably say I prefer it.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Not really, there aren't many where I live.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I'm actually thinking of going back to college to do a makeup artist course.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not particularly until it comes to eyeliner!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When people use a bright white shadow to highlight they're brow bone. Like, could you not.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Subtle eyeshadows and bright lipsticks.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
The Kardashian's.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do if I'm going to work (on a morning only for a few hours) or if I'm just popping to the shop.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not at all!

-What do you think of Makeup? 
Love it, couldn't live without it!

I tag you all!
B x

Where else to find me-
Twitter- @_bethhenderson
Instagram- @_bethanyhenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment