Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

A Weekend In London.



Hi dolls,
sorry it's been a few months. As much as I've missed my blog, I haven't really been feeling blogging much lately. I do the same every time, I'll blog really well for a while, then try and stick to a schedule and end up just not blogging what so ever. So I'm gonna to a post as and when I feel like it until I'm back into it again. I do have a lot of love for my blog so I don't wanna completely abandon it.


Recently I went to London for a few well deserved days get away with my other half Dan. We went for 4 days, and did as much as we could whilst we were there, but we were following an itinerary for the weekend so we were limited as to what we could do.
We traveled down on the Monday, and because we went by coach, we set off at 9.30am and arrived about 5.30pm, so it's fair to say we didn't get much done the first day. We stopped off in the cute little town of Stamford on the way where Dan treat me to an early birthday present. He got me a gorgeous bangle Pandora bracelet and a cute little London bus charm to go with it to remember our trip. I absolutely love it, I haven't had it off since!
On the second day we went into Windsor which was such a lovely place. We mostly went shopping, I don't think either of realised how many shops were actually there! There was loads to see and do though, we had a walk up to the Windsor Castle but didn't actually go inside.
The third day was my favourite. We did the typical tourist visit to the London Eye (selfie stick in hand may I add), wandered around Covent Gardens and ate crepes, and got the tube to Oxford Street for yet more shopping.
We had a relaxing night in the bar and came home on the Thursday. It was such a lovely few days away, I can't wait to go back and do more!


















What are your favourite things to do in London?
B x

Don't forget to follow me!
Twitter- @_bethhenderson
Instagram- @_bethanyhenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment