Pages

Friday 10 July 2015

We're getting a house!

Hey dolls,
so I was wanting to do a different type of blog post today, mostly to share my exciting news. Me and my boyfriend Dan have decided to look for a house and move in together!


We decided just after Christmas that we would talk about it and maybe decide whether we should or not, and we've started looking and viewing properties, just to rent for now, now we're both financially able to. We're actually going to view a house tomorrow and we both have our hearts set on it so fingers crossed!
I've started to buy little bits to put away for when we do eventually get somewhere, which makes me even more excited. It's got me thinking that as well as my usual posts I'm going to start to do homeware posts, like wishlists etc. Eventually when we're moved in and settled and we have our place sorted, I'd love to do a house tour in blog form, so I don't want to give too much away before then and ruin the surprise!

If you know me then you'll know that I love anything shabby chic, quirky and vintage. It's my absolute favourite, especially because my mam has always had our house like that, so I've had plenty of inspiration from home. I just can't wait for us to have our little home that we can do up and style ourselves, and it'll be our own, and of course I'm going to blog the journey too. And after it all I'd love to maybe do a Q&A or advice post on anyone in my current situation if anyone would be interested, or if you'd like to see any posts in specific just comment and let me know what you'd like to see! And don't forget to follow me on my social media (links below) for more updates!

I'll keep you posted
Much love, B x

Come & say hi!
Twitter- @_bethhenderson
Instagram- @_bethanyhenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment