Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

Diary Entry - A Day in Durham & Grandslam Madness

Hey dolls,
I'm on a bit of a blogging streak at the moment, two posts in a week is actually a big achievement for me!
Yesterday, Dan and I spent the day in Durham. I got us tickets to go and see Madness in Durham so we decided to go early and spend the day there. Even though it's just down the road from me, I've only been once and that was a shopping trip, but this time we decided to do the river walk up to the cathedral to take some nice photos.














It was such a lovely afternoon walking around and taking in the sights of a beautiful city. Dan also was really involved in taking the photos when I said I was taking them for my blog, so credit to him for some good pictures!
We made our way over to Durham County Cricket Club for Madness. I took a few photos when we first got there, but as the day went on, my camera went in my bag and I totally forgot! But it was an amazing night.




If you guys can get hold of tickets I definitely recommend that you go, it was surreal seeing the band that I grew up listening to, such an amazing atmosphere!
I'm also getting back into Snapchat, so I'll leave my username down below with my usual links if you're interested in adding me.

B x

Twitter- @_bethhenderson
Instagram- @_bethanyhenderson
Snapchat- bethany.07

No comments:

Post a Comment