Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

Autumn/Winter Evening Skincare Routine

Hi dolls,
as the cooler weather is slowly creeping in, I wanted to share my evening skincare routine I do in Autumn and Winter. Because the harsh cold can be quite damaging to my dry skin, I like to take extra care when it comes to my face. Plus who doesn't love a pamper on a cosy Winter evening!



Garnier Softening Cleansing Lotion
Nivea Daily Essentials Soothing Cleansing Moose
Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash
Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream
P.S. 8 Hour Deep Hydration Face Mask



The first thing I use in my routine is this makeup remover from Garnier. I usually use this just on a cotton pad and rub all over and all down my neck to remove most makeup. I actually prefer this to micellar water, as I feel like my skin is so soft after using this, and it's so quick and easy.



Once most of my makeup is removed, I'll use this foaming cleaner from Nivea. I'll usually use this in the shower on a night, to remove any left over. Again, this is so quick and easy to use and it removes any traces, including brow, eye and lip makeup. 



The next product I use is this general face cleanser from Nivea. I love how moisturising this is on my face, as it doesn't lather like other face washes. It's a nice finish to my face washing and leaves it feeling so smooth and fresh.




Depending on how my skin is feeling is how I decide which mosituriser to use. If it's looking dull and really dry, I'll opt for my Nivea night cream, as it's thicker and a lot more nourishing. If my skin isn't too bad and I just want something light, especially if it's right before I go to bed, I'll usually just use my daily Nivea moisturiser.



Finally, if I'm feeling like a bit of a pamper or my skin is super-duper dry, I'll use this hydration face mask which is from Primark. I picked this up a while ago just to see if it was any good, and considering it was only £1.50 it's so good! Makes my skin feel so much better and well looked after, and the price is just a bonus.


And that's my skincare! I didn't actually realise how many Nivea products I used until now, and I also use a Nivea lip balm which I just didn't photograph. I think I've definitely found my favourite skincare brand!

Do you guys have any tips for keeping dry skin at bay?
B x

Twitter- _bethhenderson
Instagram- _bethanyhenderson
Snapchat- bethany.07



No comments:

Post a Comment