Pages

Sunday 13 December 2015

Big Announcement!

Good evening dolls,
I know it's been a while, but it's literally been a crazy couple of weeks. In between my laptop breaking, being ill and moving house, I feel like I haven't had a minute to myself! Luckily we got settled into our new house pretty quick, and my laptop is kind of fixed, just a few of the keys are broke, so it takes a little bit longer to type anything now! But never mind, I'm just glad I can use my laptop all together, with a little help from an on screen keyboard of course.

Anyway, I wanted to do a little announcement post, as me and Dan have some good news...



...We're expecting our first little bundle of joy!
We kept it quiet for a while, as we found out when I was just 5 weeks. We did plan on doing a Christmas Day announcement, but as soon as we had the scan we couldn't keep it a secret any longer!
I'm currently 15 weeks 4 days, due on 1st June 2016 (4 days before my birthday!) and we're finding out whether it's pink or blue on 12th January. We're both super excited, and that's why we've moved house as well, as we needed more space and an extra bedroom obviously.
I think I might do some pregnancy and baby related posts if anyone would be interested, just let me know.

Other than that you can follow my social media for any updates. Sorry this post wasn't very long, but it's took me nearly 2 hours to type this so far!

Let me know any posts you'd like to see.
B x

Instagram- _bethanyhenderson
Twitter- _bethhenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment