Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Where have I been?


Good evening dolls,
As you can probably tell, it's been a while since I last blogged. I blame technology, as my keyboard on my laptop doesn't work, and I wasn't able to blog from my iPad. But finally, I'm back with my trusty wireless keyboard, ready to start blogging again, and thought I'd start with a bit of a catch up.


If you read my blog and/or follow me on social media, you'll know that my boyfriend Dan and I are expecting our first baby in June, just 8 weeks away. Since I last blogged, we were over the moon to find out that we are expecting a little girl and we couldn't be happier! I have a few baby blog posts planned, such as a nursery tour etc.
Also, as of yesterday, I am on 4 weeks annual leave before my maternity leave officially starts, so I have lots of spare time (well, before the baby is here) so hopefully it'll mean a lot more blog posts.
As I mentioned briefly in my last post, we moved into a much bigger and better house, so once we're all decorated I plan on doing a house tour also.
Another exciting thing is a holiday to Malta we have booked for October, which I cannot wait for. It'll be me, Dan, my mam and stepdad, and we're taking the baby as well which will be our first family holiday, so expect lots of blog posts from that too!

I think that's everything really, keeping it short and sweet.
I'm not going to try and stick to a blogging schedule, I'm just going to do posts as and when until I'm back into it. Hopefully in the next few months I'm going to have a blog makeover, possibly with a new name, I just haven't 100% settled on one yet.

Don't forget to follow me on social media for any life/pregnancy updates, I'll leave my links below!
love, B and bump
x




Instagram- @_bethanyhenderson
Twitter- @_bethhenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment