Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Meal & Drinks | OOTE.


Hi guys,
I'm getting straight back into my blogging with this post from one night last week.
I went out for a meal and drinks and this is the outfit I wore.
It wasn't until I done this post that I realised, pretty much my whole outfit is Topshop!
I recently picked up these leggings and top from the Topshop store in the Metrocentre in Newcastle. I haven't seen either of them stocked in my local Topshop, so it was even better when I bought them!
I also wore a couple of make up bits from Topshop, including my blusher/bronzer duo, and my lipstick. I love this shade of lipstick, as I think it matches perfectly with the top.








Top - Topshop
High Waisted Leggings - Topshop
Flatform Wedges - Topshop
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Bracelets - River Island
Phone Case - eBay
Nails - French Manicure White

Foundation- Mac Studio Fix in NW25
Powder - Natural Collection Loose Powder
Blusher & Bronzer - Topshop in Desert Sun
Mascara - Ted Baker
Lips - Topshop in Macaroon


As you also may have noticed, I've had my hair dyed! I'm no longer a blondie, which I know I'll miss, but I fancied a change. I dyed it myself at home, and these are also my new, absolutely gorgeous hair extensions from Lush.co.uk. I'm in love with them, I can't praise Lush enough. I'm thinking of doing a review on them, let me know what you guys think!
Love, B x

No comments:

Post a Comment