Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

favourite august products.

hey dolls,
and happy September!

So it's a new month, and I thought I'd do my August favourites.
I haven't done any favourites posts before, and I haven't thought to do it until today. I was planning on doing a new post anyway, and realising it was 1st September, I thought, why not do my favourites?
This is a mixture of haircare, skincare, makeup and clothing bits I've been loving the past month. 



Haircare-




Skincare-


L-R
B. Pure Micellar Water - £.499 - Superdrug
Nelsons Pure & Clear Purifying Daily Facial Wipes - (Bought from Boots but website won't load, unsure of price)


Bodycare-


St. Moriz Self Tan Applicator Mit - £2.99 - Feel Unique
Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash - Free with Glamour magazine but can be bought here


Makeup-


Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - £7.99 - Superdrug
Topshop Bronzer/Blusher - £12.50 - Topshop
Topshop Lipstick in Macaroon (can't find shade on website)






Fashion-


Topshop - £15


Primark - £5


Topshop - £25


Dorothy Perkins - £10 (sale)


So there's my list of August favourites, what are yours?
B x


where you can find me-
twitter- https://twitter.com/_bethhenderson
facebook- https://www.facebook.com/bethny.henderson
instagram- _bethanyhenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment