Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Follow me around - college trip #1.



Hey dolls,
So on Monday I went on a trip with my college course, and thought it was a good opportunity to take photos throughout my day and show you guys what I got up to.
We went to two places - Sunderland Winter Gardens and the National Glass Centre, also in Sunderland. I took quite a few photos, although I didn't take any in the Glass Centre, as my phone was on low battery :(
But here's my day...





My morning cleansing routine, and inside my make up draw. Check out my funky pyjamas!



Before & after make up.
FOTD.
Foundation - Rimmel London 25 Hour
Powder - Too Faced
Blusher & Bronzer - Topshop
Eyebrows - Elizabeth Arden
Mascara - Rimmel London Accelerate Lash



Straighteners & extensions time!


OOTD.
Jumper - Topshop
Leggings - Topshop
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Worn with Jelly Shoes - New Look


Waiting for the bus.
Purse - House of Fraser



An early morning walk to college.



The Winter Garden is basically an indoor rain forest, it was beautiful!



And we even found a stick insect! This is my friend Katie holding it :)



Being typical us!








Various shots of inside the museum.




The gardens outside were amazing!


And we finished the visit to the Winter Gardens with an ice cream.


So that's my day!
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I get up to.
If so, I'm going to Liverpool this Monday coming to visit the Tate Gallery, so I'll also be taking photos all day and do a similar post.
I'll hopefully have something else up before then, depending on how busy I am!
Let me know what you think of these kind of posts!
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment