Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Would you rather? | Beauty Edition.



Hi guys,
I've been having a bit of a writers block recently and wasn't sure on what to post about. I haven't been shopping recently so I haven't had anything to include for a haul, and I haven't really had any inspiration for anything else.
I was flicking through my reading list and came across Saskia's (at Sassy's Place) post and thought I'd give it a go!
Hopefully this will kick start my motivation for other posts!



1. Would you rather only ever wear eye makeup or skin makeup?
I think if I had much clearer skin, I wouldn't wear much skin make up at all. But I'm prone to random break-outs, so it would definitely have to be skin makeup.

2. Would you rather cut off all your hair or never cut your hair again?
Without a doubt, never cut my hair again! I actually haven't had a haircut since September 2012 (I know, bad right?) so I don't need it cutting all of the time. I also wear extensions, so I don't cut it every so often to let it grow. And it's easy to keep hair in a good condition without getting it cut all of the time.

3. Would you rather wear your clothes too big or too small?
I'd go with too big every time. I love wearing big baggy tops anyway, so it wouldn't be much change! Except, leggings that were too big would be extremely annoying!

4. If you were given £1000 to spend, would you spend it on clothes or makeup?
Hardest question ever! As much as I adore makeup, I do lean more towards clothes. Plus you could wear clothes over and over, but once the makeup has ran out then that's it (cry!)

5. Would you rather wear eyeliner as lipstick or lipstick as eyeliner?
Definitely lipstick as eyeliner! Don't get me wrong, there are some nice coloured eyeliners out there, but not suitable for a lip colour! And the lipstick would provide a good angle to apply the eyeliner!

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer Pants or Biker Shorts in public?
I think I would opt for the MC Hammer pants, I can imagine styling them (as best as I could) high waisted. But the Biker Shorts, I could wear under denim shorts, technically still wearing them in public, right?

7. Would you rather never be able to fill in your eyebrows, or only fill them in using a sharpie?
Urm, could I use a brown sharpie? Filling in my eyebrows is one of the most essential things when doing my makeup! If my pencil is blunt and I can't find a sharpener, my day is ruined. No exaggeration! So maybe a nice shade of brown sharpie pen would do!

8. Would you rather never pluck your eyebrows, or never shave your legs?
I'm quite lucky when it comes to my eyebrows. I remember when I was about 15/16 and I went with my friend to get her eyebrows waxed, and I wondered why I'd never thought of having mine done. But my mam said I had really nice eyebrows and they were a lovely shape and I didn't need to pluck them. And now I'm quite glad. I've never plucked them or had then waxed or shaped, and I'm glad! So I'd never pluck my eyebrows!

9. Would you rather never be able to shop at MAC again or only be able to shop at MAC?
I don't think I've shopped in MAC enough to ever miss it if I stopped shopping there. There's so many dupes out there now from different brands, it would be easy enough to find something similar at half the price.

9. Would you rather only one use one eyeshadow colour or only one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I'm actually not too fussed on eyeshadows, but I adore my lipsticks. I couldn't just choose one to wear! I love changing them, depending on everything, from what I'm wearing to what season it is.

11. Would you rather have bright nails or dark nails for the rest of your life?
Tricky question! I love changing my nail colour, but I think I would have to choose bright nails. During summer I'd hate to have dark nails all of the time. Even a bright, neutral colour during autumn/winter would still work.

12. Would you rather give up your favourite eye product or your favourite lip product?
I think I'd rather give up my favourite lip product, as there's so many similar ones. But with eye products such as mascara, I can only find a couple which work for me.

13. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
I'm a bit of a hair perfectionist, I like it all exactly in place with a severe amount of hairspray and don't like it moving! But having nice hair and no make up would look strange for me! But I think I could work with messy hair, or just put a beanie on (if that's not cheating!)

14. Would you rather dye your hair neon green or wear neon green lipstick for the rest of your life?
Oh god, both sound like my worst nightmares haha! My hair is my pride and joy, I think if it was neon green then I would cry every time I looked in the mirror. I'd choose neon green lipstick and hope it would catch on!

15. Would you rather never take off your makeup again or never wear makeup for the rest of your life?
I think I'd have to choose no makeup for the rest of my life - the thought of never taking my makeup off every again is horrid! I would hate to never be able to wear makeup again, but I'd choose that for the sake of my skin!

So there we are, and let me tell you, I hope I never come across a situation where I have to choose between any of them for real! They were really fun to answer, and I tag you all to do this post!

Got a few posts planned for this week, so watch this space.
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment