Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Autumn outfit #1



1. Strappy v-neck cami - £18 - Topshop
2. Red check leggings - £25 - Topshop
3. Chelsea boots - £45 - Topshop
4. Zip front backpack - £36 - Topshop
5. Black gem stone embellished beanie - £15 - River Island



Hey dolls,
As we're heading straight into autumn/winter, I wanted to do a mini series of different outfits for the colder season. I'm absolutely in love with the tartan trend at the minute, and I seen these leggings in topshop the other day and I just fell in love. I also love these Chelsea boots, and I'm definitely investing in a pair for winter.
As for accessories, I paired the outfit with a backpack for more of a casual look, and a beanie.

If you read my blog, you may know I was doing #BlogYourSocksOffSeptember, but honestly, even just after a few days I got writers block and lost my inspiration! I'm definitely going to blog once a week and try for twice. I'm going to do an outfit post, either like this one or like an OOTD, and another one. I'm also thinking, for my next post, to do a sort of day in the life. So take photos all through the day, just so you guys get to know me a bit better.

Let me know what you think, and please leave any feedback in the comments!
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment