Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

August photo challenge | Day eleven - Throwback


As Dan & I celebrated our two year anniversary this week, I thought it was only suited that I post a throwback of us two years ago. I apologise for the quality, but this is the one I posted on Instagram and I can't find the original.
Before Dan and I got together, I'd known him for roughly a year, but we'd never really spoke until I started a new job in a new pub where he spent most weekends, and as he was good friends already with all of the staff, we got to know each other and became close instantly.
I still remember the first time we started speaking on Facebook Messenger, talking about tattoos and Ed Sheeran, and didn't have a clue that two years down the line we'd end up living together with a baby, it's crazy how quick the time has gone.
The past two years have been amazing, and I can't wait for the rest.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts, we've had a poorly newborn the past couple of days and just haven't found the time to blog, but I'm going to try my hardest!

Don't forget to keep updated on my social media.
Twitter - @_bethhenderson
Instagram - @_bethanyhenderson
Snapchat - bethany.07

No comments:

Post a Comment