Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

August photo challenge | Day two - Polka dot


Now I know all I seem to have done is posted about Arabella, but when I seen that day two of the photo challenge was polka dot, I couldn't resist but to post this picture of her little dotty outfit!
We live in the North East of England, so we never really get nice weather except for last week. It was absolutely beautiful weather, with the temperature even getting as high as 31 degrees. As Arabella is still only a little baby, she's struggling to grow into her clothes. But now she's getting bigger, she finally grew into this gorgeous little dress, and I couldn't resist dressing her up and taking her to the park for a picnic with my mam. She absolutely loved it, lying in the shade of course!


Don't forget to check out my social media for more pictures and updates.
B x

Twitter - @_bethhenderson
Instagram - @_bethanyhenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment