Pages

Saturday 13 August 2016

August photo challenge | Day thirteen - Book


The book I'm currently reading and loving is, surprise surprise, a baby book.
Holly Willoughby's book Truly Happy Baby is a book I heard about when watching one of Rhiannon Ashlee's videos only a couple of days after having Arabella, so I decided to order it and have a flick through when I got time, and straight away I loved it.



I love how it makes sense, like if I was reading it before I had the baby I wouldn't have had a clue. But reading through after having the experience of feeding and sleeping etc., it really did help.
It covers all the major topics, including feeding, sleeping, wellbeing, lifestyle and looking after yourself.
I'm only half way through the sleeping chapter, as Arabella slept a lot through the day when I started reading, but lately I just haven't had the time!
What I've read so far as helped so much, especially the advice on bedtime routines - we're slowly but surely getting there.
I have quite a few friends who are pregnant at the minute, and I've suggested this book to them already, as I know it was a massive help for me and will be for them too.
So if you're expecting, go and pick it up!

Let me know if you've read it and what you think, or if there's any other books you can recommend to me!
B x

Twitter - @_bethhenderson
Instagram - @_bethanyhenderson
Snapchat - bethany.07

No comments:

Post a Comment