Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

Weclome to my new blog!



Hello old and new readers, and welcome to my new blog!
If you've followed me for a while, you'll know that my blog used to be Lipsticks & Collars, but after some thinking I decided it was time for a total blog make over, name included. I decided on the name Bee-you-tee, as it's a quirky play on the word 'beauty'. As I do more beauty posts than anything else, and will probably continue to do so, I thought it was rather fitting. Also I'm starting a beauty course in September, so the name relates.


So what can you expect as of content?
I'll still be doing the same posts as I did before, in terms of beauty, the odd fashion post and lifestyle sections such as diary entries and capturing my days out etc.
I also want to try something new, which I'm calling Motherly Mondays. As you all probably know, I've recently, 7 weeks and 4 days to be exact, had a little addition to the family. Our baby girl Arabella was born at the beginning of June, and as the proud mother I am, would like to include her as a main part of my blog. So maybe every Monday or the first Monday of every month, I'll be doing a post about her, whether it's an update or what we've been up to as a family. I'll obviously be posting the odd post outside of this segment, as I just can't help but talk about her!

I'm wanting to expand my blog, as I've always loved it, and now especially as I have a new laptop, the blog make over is mostly done (just need to add a few tweaks here and there) and I have a clear idea of my content.
So if you're a a current follower or regular reader, thank you for sticking by. And if you're new, pop over to my social media and say hi!

Let me know what you all think.
B x

Twitter - @_bethhenderson
Instagram - @_bethanyhenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment