Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

I saw the great minds of my generation destroyed by madness.




















not feeling photogenic today | OOTD | over in st. julians | OOTE | the pub we went to | i found this writing on a bank close to our apartment and loved it.

top outfit-
top - topshop
jeans - topshop
studded jacket - topshop
converse

bottom outfit-
top - topshop
high waisted leggings - zara
earrings - dorothy perkins
worn with converse (ignore my red spotty socks!)


hey guys!
so today we walked to a town close to where we're staying called st. julians.
I photographed what I could, as we weren't there long. we had a look round, and walked along the harbor. the weather report said windy and showers, so we didn't want to risk being out for too long.
we came back to apartment, ate in then went to a little pub at the bottom of our street called the Plough & Anchor, or George's Bar as it's known to the locals. I included a photo of the pub just to show the size of it - it's tiny! there's even a sign outside saying the pub seats no more than 27 people, it's crazily small!
me and my stepdad then went to Muddy Waters, a rock bar over at st. julians. again, it was only small. we had a few drinks then came back to the apartment as we were so tired.
on the way back, we found this piece of graffiti/street art, which I found really interesting. as an art student, i'm always on the look out for any street art like this.
not too sure what the plan for tomorrow is, but i'll photograph what I can and hopefully it'll be blog worthy!
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment