Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

stormy seas.











this is my morning face... | OOTD | weather's not looking promising! | rainy days | finally found a house with my name!

top - zara
high waisted leggins - zara
studded jacket - topshop
bracelets - river island
earrings - dororthy perkins
snood - christmas present
underground creepers

hello dolls!
today was a very bad day weather wise in Malta! so I apologize for the lack of photos.
we went over to Valletta again on the boat, and we literally just got on the boat before the rain, hailstone, thunder and lightening came! it was horrendous, and because we were on a boat when it hit, it was pretty scary!
but I thought I would include this post anyway, with an OOTD.
we didn't do much this evening, we spend the night in our apartment, had home made spaghetti bolognese and watched a DVD.
hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting, and i'll have a lot more photos to share with you guys!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment