Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

just an average day in Valletta.














good morning! | OOTD | on the boat going to Valletta | Sliema port | church building in Sliema | me and mother goose :)

studded jacket - topshop
t-shirt - topshop
leather trousers - dorothy perkins
bag - primark
bracelets - river island
converse

hi guys!
so we had our first full day in Malta today, and these are a few pictures I took through the day.
we're staying in the town of Sliema, but as it's sunday, not much is open. we got the ferry over to the capital Valletta and had a long walk round the town, taking in the sights.
I thought i'd include what I wore also. the weather isn't too bad, considering it's january, and I think it hit at least 13 degrees(c).
i'm here with my mam and stepdad, and they have been 3 times before but this is my first. the island itself is amazing. all of the buildings are really old and worn, but it adds so much character.
the people are lovely too, as they love us Brits!

I might do another post tomorrow, depending on what the day brings. we're getting the bus back to Valletta so we can have a proper look round the shops. i'm also thinking of possibly doing a haul post when i'm back home.
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment