Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

updo's and denim.















studded jacket - topshop
hoody - republic
denim shirt - vintage
leggings - topshop
bag - primark
snood - christmas present
converse
ice watch
bracelet - present
earrings - dorothy perkins
phone case - river island

hey guys, i know i'm 12 days late but happy new year!
this last week has been crazy so I haven't had time for a post till now.
I had my first week back at college last week with deadlines, i've been fighting a horrible flu-like illness, and i've also been packing for my holiday to Malta, which is actually where i'm blogging from as I type!
I wanted to keep up with the outfit posts and start the year as I mean to go on.
This was just an outfit I put together for college one day. as all my good/clean clothes were already in my case ready for Malta, I had to rummage through my wardrobe and piece something together.
lately i'm really into the serious casual look - hair in a big bun, converse and a hoody with my jacket. especially in winter, seeing as it's freezing in England, it's hard to find an outfit without a winter coat (hense the layers).

i'll be taking lots of photos of Malta and doing several outfit posts relating to the holiday, so i'll try and get one or two posts up this week at some point.
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment